Monday, November 16, 2009

Spots on body adult acne or what?

I have had these small tiny red goose pimple like red spots on my upper arms and bottom. When younger had spots on upper arms was told acne got tabs to sort them out. but I dont understand these ones on bottom. They just will not completely go reoccuring. There not bad but I want see if can get rid of them. Someone said i hav sensetive skin, acne or else blocked pores, help plz

Spots on body adult acne or what?
Could be a number of things that'll need weeding out one by one.


Wet skin not drying properly. deoderants,soap, hygiene, bad diet, venerail disease and so on. But dont worry.
Reply:I have the same problem. i just use a good exfoliant and they go away. even I exfoliate, they come up no matter what in the winter-time. don't worry too much about them though.


No comments:

Post a Comment