Monday, November 16, 2009

Are ovary productions directly related to adult acne.?

I am 35 years old and have never had any major problems with my periods. They generally last about 4 days total with cramping occurring on the first day only. I can also occasionally feel slight cramping in my side when i am ovulating. This last week i had an intense thumping of sorts in my lower left side. At first it felt like a strong, inconsistent twitch, but after about 6 hours i began to worry. I tried to massage it out, stretch it out, hot pad it out, nothing worked - i went to bed. The next morning i woke up with 7 pimples on the left side of my face. As i mentioned i am 35 years old - i have not had acne, (with the exception of maybe 1 a month) for years! Could the feeling i had on my left side have been my ovary pumping out an egg? I had an esthetician that said the pimple you get once a month will switch sides depending on which side you are ovulating from. Any truth to that? And if so, why the pain and extreme acne this month? What is going on with my body?

Are ovary productions directly related to adult acne.?
instead of asking people who probly dont know a thing about ti get to a doctor!


No comments:

Post a Comment