Monday, November 16, 2009

Help with adult acne?

I am 28 and I have been having major outbreaks of acne. They are large pimples that leave scars. I was told that you should not pop them b/c that also leaves scars! Help.

Help with adult acne?
Get facial scrubs such as St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It helps. You should also look into getting Proactive. Yes, just like the commercials. It really does work. Stay away from using alot of makeup as it plugs your pores and compounds the problem. Again, Proactive.
Reply:I am 44, and can sympathize. My advice is to order ProActive and use it faithfully. That stuff is amazing! Until you receive it, try a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil and a mild astringent (Sea Breeze, for instance). Drinking lots of water can be helpful as well. Good luck! :)

queen of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment